Ahle-bait alaihimussalam ki duaen...

Find Shia Duas by Duas.Org on AppStoreHQ.
  Apps at AppStoreHQ

Saturday, January 22, 2011

TUESDAY DUA'A & Combined Ziyarat of Imam Zainul-Abideen, Imam Mohd Baqir (as) & Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (as)


TUESDAY DUA'A
O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

(All) praise is for Allah; praise belongs to Him (alone) and answers the purpose, even frequent, too much and long (time) praise is necessary, and is a duty.
I take refuge with Him from the corruption of desires and passions, indeed (vain) desires and (carnal) passions would lead astray unto evil, if not my Lord is merciful (to me); I take refuge with Him, from the evil of the devil, who piles high sins, one upon another; I guard (myself), with His help, against every cruel wrongdoer, unjust ruler, and harmful adversary.

O my Allah! make me a part of Thy flock, because surely Thy flock (alone) wins; take me in among the group of people dedicated to Thee, because beyond the shadow of doubt, Thy party (alone) makes progress, make room for me among Thy friends, because certainly for Thy friends there is no fear, nor they dismay or lose confidence.

O my Allah, let me answer the purpose of (my) religion, because nothing else but this alone guarantee success in my works; make my eternal life (here- after) blissful, because at all events it will be my permanent abode, a sanctuary-away from the vile and the worthless (mean world); let me live a life that fully absorbs good and beauty, every where, at all times, let me die a death that sets me free (happy and blessed) from every kind of evil. O my Allah send blessing on Muhammad, the Last Prophet, the culmination of all Messengers, on his pure and pious children, on his noble companions, and grant me in the hours of this Tuesday three favors. Do not take up the account of my sins, but to overlook them, do not put me in difficulties, but to overcome them, do not be hard and severe, except to curb the transgression, in the name of "Bismillah" the Best of names. In the name of Allah, the Lord of the earth, and the heavens, I keep off and drive away everything which is ugly and bad, worst of all is His displeasure. I collect and gather everything which is beautiful and good, best of all is His pleasure; so be kind and merciful when my time comes, O He Who owns and distributes favors freely!
O Allah! Send blessing on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad.
 
TRANSLITERATION
Allaahumma s’alli a’laa muh’ammadin’w wa aali muh’ammad

Bismillaahir-rah’maanir-rah’eem
Alh’amdu lillaahi wal h’amdu h’aqquhoo kamaa yastah’iqquhoo h’amdan katheeraa wa a-o’od’u bihee min sharri nafsee innan nafsa la-ammaaratun bis-sooo-i illaa maa rah’ima rabbee wa a-o’od’u bihee min sharrish shayt’aanil lad’ee yazeedunee d’amban ilaa d’ambee wa ah’tarizu bihee min kulli jabbaarin faajirin wa sult’aanin jaa-irin wa a’duwwin qaahir allahummaj-a’lnee min jundika fa-inna jundaka humul ghaaliboon waj-a’lnee min hizbika fa-inna h’izbaka humul muflih’oon waj-a’lnee min awliyaa-ika fa-inna awliyaaa-aka laa khawfun a’layhim wa laa hum yah’zanoon

allaahumma as’lih’ lee deenee fa-innahoo i’s’matu amree wa as’lih’lee aakhiratee fa-innahaa daaru maqarree wa ilayhaa min mujaawaratil li-aami mafarree waj-a’lil h’ayaata ziyaaddatan lee fee kulli khayr wal wafaata raah’atan lee min kulli sharr

allaahumma s’alli a’laa muh’ammadin khaatamin nabiyyeen wa tamaami i’ddatil mursaleen wa a’laa aalihit’ t’ayyibeenat’ t’aahireen wa as’h’aabihil muntajabeen wa hab lee fith thulathaaa-i thalaathaa laa tadaa’-lee d’amban illaa ghafartahoo wa laa ghamman illaa ad’habtahoo wa laa a’duwwan illaa dafaa’-tahoo bi-bismillaahi khayril asmaaa-i bismillaahi rabbil arz’’i was-samaaa-i astadfi-u’kulla makroohin awwalahoo sakhat’uhoo wa astajlibu kulla mah’boobin awwaluhoo riz’’aahu fakh-tim lee minka bil ghufraani yaa waliyyal ih’saan

allaahumma s’alli a’laa muh’ammadin’w wa aali muh’ammad
TUESDAY ZIYARAT
Listen OnlineDownload Dua'a
Combined Ziyarat of Imam Zainul-Abideen, Imam Mohd Baqir (as) & Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (as)
O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad. 

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Peace be on you, O depositories of Allah’s knowledge ! Peace be on you, O commentators of “Wahi” (revealed words of Allah)! Peace be on you, O rightly guided Guides unto the true way of life! Peace be on you, O symbols of devotion to duty ! Peace be on you, O descendants of the Messenger of Allah! I am aware of your true rights; look attentively at your refined disposition, full of joy, honor and dignity, take leave and go far away from your enemies, love dearly and keep company of your friends, with my father ( I am) at your disposal, and also my mother, blessings of Allah be on you.
O my Allah, I willingly submit (out of love and friendship) to all of them in unbroken succession, just as Thou appointed the first of them the “Mawlaa” and I am free from the guilt of taking shelter with any other save them, deny and curse “Jibt” and “taghoot” “Laat” and “Uzzaa” Blessings of Allah be on you
O my beloved Mawlaas! Mercy of Allah be on you, and His blessings. Peace be on you, O pride of worshippers (of Allah) (Zaynul A’abideen), the founder of the family of the successors (Imaams). Peace be on you, O (Baqir), he who inherited, knew, and enlarged the knowledge of the Prophets. Peace be on you O (Saadiq) truthful, his words were true, his deeds were good. O my Mawlaas! Today is your day, Tuesday, in its hours I take refuge with you, and seek your nearness, therefore receive me with open arms, and let me be near you, in the name and for the sake of your belief in Allah, and (belief) of your pure and pious family.

O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad and on the children of Muhammad.
TRANSLITERATION
ALLAAHUMMA S’ALLI A’LAA MUH’AMMADIN’W WA AALI MUH’AMMAD

BISMILLAHIR-RAH’MAANIR-RAH’EEM 
ASSAALAAMU A’LAYKUM YAA KHUZZAANA I’LMILAAH ASSALAAMU A’LAYKUM YAA KHUZZAANA I’LMILLAAH ASSALAAMU A’LAYKUM YAA TARAAJIMATA WAH’YILLAH ASSALAAMU A’LAYKUM YAAA A-IMMATAL HUDAA ASSALAAMU A’LAYKUM YAA AA’-LAAMAT TUQAA ASSALAAMU A’LYKUM YAA AWLADA RASOOLILLAAH ANAA A’ARIFUN BI-H’AQQIKUM MUSTABS’IRUN BI-SHAANIKUM MU-A’ADIN LI-AA’-DAAA-IKUM MUWAALIN LI-AWLIYAAA-IKUM BI-ABEE ANTUM WA UMMEE S’ALAWAATULLAAHI A’LAYKUM ALLAAHUMMA INNEE ATAWAALAA AAKHIRAHUM KAMAA TAWAALAYTU AWWALAHUM WA ABRA-U MIN KULLI WALEEJATIN DOONAHUM WA AKFURU BIL JIBTI WAT’TAAGHOOTI WAL LAATI WAL U’ZZAA S’ALAWATULLAAHI A’LAYKUM YAA MAWAALIYYAA WA RAH’MATULLAAHI WA BARAKAATUHOO ASSALAAMU A’LAYKA YAA SAYYIDAL A’ABIDEEN WA SULAALATAL WA’IYYEEN ASSALAAMU A’LAYKA YAA BAAQIRA I’LMUN NABIYYEEN ASSALAAMU A’LYKA YAA S’AADIQAN MUS’ADDAQAN’-FIL QAWLI WAL FIA’-LI YAA MAWAALIYYA HAAD’AA YAWMUKUM WA HUWA YAWMUTH THULATHAAA-I WA ANAA FEEHI Z”AYFUN LAKUM WA MUSTAJEERUN BIKUM FA-AZ”EEFOONEE WA AJEEROONEE BI-MANZILATILLAAHI I’NDAKUM W AALI BAYTIKUMUT’ TAYYIBEENAT’ T’AAHIREEN
ALLAHUMMA S’ALLI A’LAA MUH’AMMADIN’W WA AALI MUH’AMMAD
TUESDAY NAMAAZ
Prayer for Tuesday
(1) The prayer for this day is two rakats. In every rakat after Surah Hamd recite Surah Teen, Surah Tawheed, Surah Falaq and Surah Nass once each. 

(2) This prayer is also narrated from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) that one who recites six rakatsprayer on Tuesday and in every rakat after Surah Hamd recites the ayat of Aamannar Rasool... till the end of Surah Baqarah and Surah Zilzaal once the Almighty would forgive his sins. And would purify him from sins like when he was born.
Prayer for Tuesday Evening
The prayer for this eve is two rakats. In the first rakat after Surah Hamd recite Surah Qadr once. In the second rakat after Surah Hamd recite Surah Tawheed seven times.
NAQSH OF THE DAY
O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad & on the children of Muhammad.
O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad & on the children of Muhammad.
O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad & on the children of Muhammad.
O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad & on the children of Muhammad.
O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad & on the children of Muhammad.
Special Thanks 2 http://www.duas.org/ for Arabic & English Text

No comments:

Post a Comment